- New design added - the 18' double ended St.
Bronagh rowing skiff for strip planked construction.
- New design added - 20' x 28" Marathon
asymmetric open canoe.
- New design added - Thames 32' rowing
- Stitch and Tape plank shapes and details added to the drawings of
the Henley 16 slipper launch.
- 19 new photos added - Ariel Strip planked
pram dinghy, Simplicity 8 Classic dinghy,
the new Surf 8 dinghy, Thames
14, 19 and Mandarin 15 strip rowing skiffs and the White
Swan and Jola pocket cruisers.
- drawing of the alternative yawl rig on the
Ptarmigan 17 pocket cruiser added.
- New foredeck/windscreen/seating fit-out added to the 15'
Lobster Boat plans - a study plan is also now available for this
- New design added - the 18'6" Ocean
- New design added - the 25'4"
Breton Lugger - a simple double chined 'V' bottomed plywood yacht
with 4 berths, wc and galley. Also note that the
Stitch & Tape Boat Building DVD's have been reduced in price.
- Photos added for the Edwardian
30 Steam launch, Etna Steam Launch,
Jola Pocket Cruiser, River
lapwing Catboat, Surf 8 Dinghy,
Mandarin 15 Rowing Skiff, Esk
14 Kayak and Rufus 20 Motorboat.
- New photos added - John Dines Snow
Bunting steam launch Sea Otter; a
Loddon 20 rowing skiff under construction in FRP; the Mystery
16 Pocket Cruiser; Simplicity 14
Pocket Cruiser; Bocar 8 roofbox
dinghy and Power 1.2 motorboat.
- Photos added of Mark and Katharine's 15' 7" Peterborough canoe
being used to transport Bride and Groom to their wedding celebrations
in Northern Ireland - Open canoes 15' to
- New design added - the Skellig 19' steel work/fishing boat -go to Motor
Cruisers 16' to 20'.
- Link to Martin Lunghi's blog spot describing the construction and
use of his 15' Northumbrian Coble - go to http://www.selway-fisher.com/OtherDB.htm#BRIAN
- Alternative gaff sloop rig and steam plant auxiliary added to the 23'7"
Yamato Japanese Fishing Boat plans and photos added to the clipper
bowed version of the Kingfisher 14
dinghy and the vertical transomed version of the Felix
13 strip planked launch.
- The details for a mark 2 version of the 14' Arctic Skua are now
available with an increased beam of 36" - go to Sailing
Canoes. Also photos have been added for the 19' plywood single
chine steam launch
Sapphire. Note, there are now over 50 postings on the Seway
Fisher Facebook page.
- We now have a Facebook
page which is well worth visiting regularly because it has posts
covering my current design work/designs nearing completion as well as
links to blogs, YouTube videos and web pages based on Selway Fisher
- not really a new design but one of my earliest designs with Selway
Fisher there is now a Mark 2 version of the Highlander 7'6"
dinghy with completely remodeled and redrawn plans - go to Highlanders
up to 13'. New photos have also been added - the Seajay 20' open
canoe at Canoes over 17'; The Oxford
strip planked rowing/sailing skiff at GP
Dinghies over13'; the Medway Doble 12' dinghy at Other
dinghies 10' to 13' and the 20' Stern Paddle steamboat at Steam
Launches 20' to 30'.
- A new
design - at
long last a smaller version of the 30' Martlet Pilot Cutter - the
strip planked 23' Martlet - go to Yachts
20' to 24'.
- New photos added - the 12' and 16' Ranger canoe at Open
canoes 15' to 17' and the 20' Seajay sailing canoe at Open
Canoes over 17'; the new Surf 8 dinghy at Other
Dinghies up to 10', the Thames 20 rowing skiff at Rowing
Skiffs; the Islay skiff at Dayboat Double
Enders, the Lapwing Catboat at Other
Dayboats; the Morning Tide 14 and Heron 15 at Pocket
Cruisers up to 16'; the Loosemoose 36' sharpie yacht at Yachts
over 35'; the Ijssel 21' launch at Motor
Cruisers 21' to 30' and the Indian Runner steam launch at Steam
Launches up to 20'.
- The first new designs added to the catalogue for 2015 - the Arctic
Skua 14' Canoe Yawl at Sailing Canoes
and the Westray 9 Sailing Dinghy at Other
Dinghies up to 10'.